|Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building, Hall G
|| Tue, Jan 8, 2013
For thirty-six seasons the Canadian Club, in partnership with the National Post,
has started each New Year with a forecast luncheon with an
expert panel reflecting on the economy, the markets and political issues
that will affect Canadians in the year ahead.
This year's expert panel will be moderated by Amanda Lang, Host, The Lang &
O’Leary Exchange and Senior Business Correspondent on CBC, and will feature:
- Conrad Black- Columnist, National Post
- Terence Corcoran - Financial Post & FP Magazine Editor
- Andrew Coyne - National Columnist, Postmedia and National Post
- Diane Francis – Financial Post Editor-at-Large, National Post
- Warren Jestin - Senior VP and Chief Economist, Scotiabank
Will you require special assistance at one of our events? Click HERE to learn about our Accessibility services and policy.
Event is sold out